AIM
Jounichii

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

wow

Oh man... after watching this I regret not sending in an audition for voice acting. I got scared and chickened out every time I tried to go record something.. well maybe next time..

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Great

I agree with Saber369. This is definitly Adult Swim content. This is absolutely hilarious. Don't be surprised when Adult Swim calls you, offering a job.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Simply Amazing

Wow. Amazing, action-packed, and deliciously gorey as always, Krinkel. I swear, when you're done with the series, you could make a lot of money by selling a Madness DVD.

Great Mate Master Great Mate Master

It would be nice to have one for the game Go as well, as a good teaching tool.

One Chance One Chance

wow..

Eff you for making me cry..

Boring Game Boring Game

Exciting

This game is entirely too exciting for my tastes.

belugerin responds:

Boring Response

Adventure Time Shoes Adventure Time Shoes

And now a little song

Adventure Time
Come on grab your friends
To see what Ninjkabot made with his own hands
Jake the Dog and Finn the Human
They're on special shoes and now it's Adventure Time

Ninjkabat responds:

I have no idea who this "NinjkabOt" is, but if you auto-tuned that song of yours, I'd say it has the capability of becoming a number 1 jam.

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Awesome, but...

While I'm not too crazy about the Midna, Skull Kid, and Ganondorf designs, all the other designs are pretty amazing. I think the reason I didn't like Midna is because she lacks the headwear, which (I think, anyways... I'd have to replay the game) had some storyline signifigance.. and the Skull Kid and Ganondorf designs just lack the same menacing bad-assery that they did in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I'm loving the Puppet Ganon/Beast Ganon design, though.