Contact Info / Websites

AIM
Jounichii

All 13 game Reviews


Great Mate Master Great Mate Master

Rated 4 / 5 stars

It would be nice to have one for the game Go as well, as a good teaching tool.



One Chance One Chance

Rated 5 / 5 stars

wow..

Eff you for making me cry..


People find this review helpful!

Boring Game Boring Game

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Exciting

This game is entirely too exciting for my tastes.


People find this review helpful!
belugerin responds:

Boring Response


Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Rated 5 / 5 stars

AWeshum

welll I got the Good Ending and Bad Ending through a glitch... I tried playing on a Mac at school and it was skipping everywhere so I guess it skipped to the Good and Bad endings somehow... bu now that Ive had a chance to play, the game is ve-- I've been time fcuk'd.


People find this review helpful!

DayMare Town 2 DayMare Town 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Very Great

Well I got out with 23 coins. I used every item I could, though I still had the knife when I left. I'm assuming that's normal.. I also figured out the use for the final key. It's merely to open the City Gate, as a convenient way to get back to the beginning should you need to. This is a very awesome game. VERY awesome.


People find this review helpful!

MGS: Pico's Island MGS: Pico's Island

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

It was good

A great double-themed game (Pico Day and MGS Collab). I loved it. Only problem was it was too easy to get caught (as guards could see you from across the room and off-screen. Alos, there didnt seem to be any kind of save system so I had to restart after getting past the first boss and dying.



Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Rated 5 / 5 stars

hmm

I've never played before but I now have and I regret not playing before. This game is awesome. Cant wait for the sequel.

4-4-1---3---6-5-5-3---6-4-6-6-6------
-6-6-2---4-0---1---2---3-------------
-----------0---0---8-0---5-5-8---9---
------0-------4---4---0---1---2---3-3 ----------------------5-0---4-1---2-7 -7-1---a-------------0---0---3-3-0---
1---2-2-3-a----------------------



Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Wow

One word.. WOW!!!!!!! This is quite possibly the greatest Point n Click game ever conceived by the human mind. It was hard but not too hard. It was perfect, even the graphics. (Im a sucker for GameBoy Advance graphics) This was just so great. Especially the ending. Makes me wish I could make games now. *No money for Flash programs and all that jazz*

ALSO: Beat in two sittings. About 5 percent done in the first, the other 95 percent in the second. I -would- say it was close enough to one sitting but *shrugs*



Another Box of Hotcorn Another Box of Hotcorn

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Wows

Props on another great Hotcorn game. I've played the first (Got through about 20 or so levels before giving up). This one doesn't seem that much easier. It's seems about the same difficulty level. I got through 18 levels (WITHOUT a touchpad, MISTER JAMBO3001). Not impossible but extremely difficult, even on Normal level. Also.. didn't the fire have a face too? Or am I thinking of another game? Hm. anyways, good job. I also liked that the Fireball moved faster (pretty much as fast as your mouse).



The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Great Zombie Game

This game wasn't what I expected, but it still turned out to be great. I've never seen a zombie game with those kinds of graphics, so it was pleasant to view while getting blood everywhere. My only problem with this game is that the sound lagged a few seconds. The style was great, in which the game was divided into two different gameplayy types. One which you used your hours wisely to find survivors, repair, and find weaponry. The other was just basic spraying and praying as hordes of zombies came after you until day time. All in all this was a great game. Keep up the good work.